Saturday 24 November 2012

Daily routines Cycle


                           This Cycle here shows two different morning Cycles
               This Cycle here shows different stages and different things people do during a day

I think that a daily routine Cycle is an interesting Cycle to monitor because it is a Cycle that we all do and that we all take for graunted. It would be interesting to set up a camera in all the rooms that I enter during one day and film every little detail. This could be interesting as it would allow me to appreciate the things I do that I would normally do in a rush. It may also reveal things or habbits or ways of being that nobody else has seen before except for myself.
I could also record my daily Cycle in many other ways such as;

- Making a flip book of the usual things I do during a day

- Taking a series of photographs of the activities that I do during a whole day

- I could get somebody to set up secret cameras of myself during different stages of the day. This would allow me to act natural and how I normaly would act as I would not be aware of being filmed. When people realise they are being filmed they automaticaly become artifical and present themselves differently are are more careful and aware of what they say and do

- I could hold the camera and film the places I go so then it becomes my view of my routines rather than somebody looking at me and my daily routines. I could also add sound to any of the films to make it more diverse and interesting. I would then need to think; am I going to add music as the sound? Or am I going to use sounds that relate to the things I am doing such as door creakes and footsteps?

No comments:

Post a Comment