Monday 26 November 2012

Clocks Cycle

                   I decided to look at numbers wich relates to my idea on 'Clocks' being a Cycle.
                   I particularly liked this video clip as i thought it was powerfull and created an impact.

 
"Clocks" is a song by British alternative rock band Coldplay. It was written by all members of the band for their second album, A Rush of Blood to the Head.

I chose to look into the idea of clocks as a possible theme. The shape of a clock is a continuous shape wich reminded me of the word 'Cycle. Also the concept of time and aging is a Cycle too. I wanted to incorporate makeup into my project as that is my main interest. I am going to make a survey on how long people take to do their makeup each morning.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment